THE LUXE LETTERS
The Luxe Letters are beauty insights providing you with the newest trends, tips and tricks of the trade to ensure a look that lasts way past your visit!
We wanted to give a little snapshot of what it may look like when we are back in the salon! We are still unclear as to when that will be.
Luckily, we have always held a very high standard of cleanliness in the salon and there are never more than 10 people in Luxe at once. We also never double book our guests, so not much will have to shift as far as scheduling and population management.
You will be required to wear a mask during the full duration of your visit. Please be sure it’s the kind that goes around the ears and not the head. We will also be wearing masks!
We ask that you remain in your car when you arrive. You will then call us! We will have a system in place to alert you when you can safely enter the salon. This is to control the amount of people in the space and we will not be using our lounge area. All magazines will be removed.
When it is safe to enter, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to wash your hands/use sanitizer before receiving services.
We please ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
We will allow time in between each guest to properly sanitize. Additionally, we will be steam cleaning all equipment, chairs, door handles, facilities etc. every night with a professional steam cleaner.
Payment will be preferred through credit cards on file. We will refrain from tipping with cash and the use of envelopes. Venmo or personal checks will be used if you would like to add gratuity to your service.
We ask that you leave any jackets or coats in your car.
We will be in touch to reschedule appointments as soon as Montgomery County is deemed to be in the "green phase."
We will be rescheduling appointments in the order in which they were cancelled starting with clients whose appts were cancelled on March 16th. Until all previous appointments are rescheduled, we will not be rescheduling any new appointments.
Our salon & team will be adjusting our hours to ensure we can do our best to get everyone in, but please be patient as there is only so much we can do. We will still need days of rest to be sure we can continue to service you in our healthiest state, after-all we're only human!
Thank you for your support & patience during this time!
With the recent extension of the "Stay at Home" order until April 30th, we are uncertain at this time when we will be permitted to reopen our doors and will be closed until further approval from the government (and hope each of you are staying home!).
First and foremost, thank you to all who have reached out and checked in at this uncertain time, it is greatly appreciated from this small business - Please watch this video for an important message!
If The clients who have had an appointment scheduled during the time of mandated closing will be our number one priority when we are back in business. Therefore, I have temporarily suspended online booking so that no new appointments may be scheduled until everything is situated.
The stylists and colorists will be adding additional days and hours to accommodate everyone's schedules and have you looking and feeling your best again. As soon as we get a clear open date from the government, we will be in contact with everyone who had an appointment scheduled individually. No appointments that are currently pre-booked for the future (post re-open) will be asked to move.
While we know and love that amazing hair has been an essential in each of your lives, as a very high touch business, it is priority that our clients and entire team stay safe! Most importantly, that they don't bring home and spread this virus to immune compromised loved ones and their communities. This is another reason why we will not be implementing "house calls."
We kindly ask that if you have any questions you please call the salon directly at 610.941.0955 rather than our team's personal phone numbers. I will be checking messages as frequently as I can and am happy to assist you. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this uncertain time as we navigate our status on a day to day basis.
In the meantime we invite you to consider 4 things!
1. ROOT for us! - Please do not panic and grab the box dye, one box dye may feel like a "temporary" solution, but you will be paying for a color correction later down the line when we are back to our regularly scheduled programming. We will need each other at the end of this! Everyone should be #stayingathome and #socialdistancing. Going on a walk with a girlfriend (6 feet apart) pop on a baseball cap or wear a cute headband. Show us your roots - our longest roots will get a COMPLIMENTARY COLOR REFRESH service. In the meantime use temporary color spray or powder!
2. Write a Review - If you find yourself with some downtime, we'd love to hear from you and have you share the Luxe Love on Google or Facebook - little reviews go such a long way in helping support our small business
3. Follow us and interact on social media - During this time we will try to provide you with awesome content like How to Properly Wash Your Hair , build a gratitude jar , and a fun new game called Name that Luxe Lady. Social media is a great way for us all to stay connected during this time
4. Self-Care - I hope you will please take this new found season we are in to consider taking up a practice in self-care that will also build immunity! For example, a brisk walk outside, cooking nourishing foods, a meditation practice, a yoga practice, or getting out in nature. Please let me know if I can be of any support at this time, I will be checking voicemails at the salon daily 610.941.0955.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding - we cannot wait to see you all when this is over,
With the strong urge from Governor Tom Wolfe, Luxe Color Lounge will be closed March 16th - 28th and rescheduling appointments starting the week of March 30th due to the COVID-19 Virus and its high concentration in Montgomery County.
While we know and love that amazing hair has been an essential in each of your lives, as a very high touch business, it is priority that our clients and entire team stay safe! Most importantly, that they don't bring home and spread this virus to immune compromised loved ones and their communities.
You may reschedule your appointment online at your leisure or your stylist will be in contact with you to reschedule your appointment in the coming days - we do ask for your patience at this time. Please note, we are not taking any new appointments in the following weeks to be sure that we can do our best to accommodate you all.
Please understand that when rescheduling, we may have to separate your services between cut and color but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this uncertain time, this is obviously not an easy decision to make but we believe it is the right thing to do with the data given at this time.
In the meantime, our colorists recommend Color Wow powder and Rita Hazan Concealer Touch Up Spray to cover up those pesky grays without doing any damage!
If you have any questions, you can reach out at 610.941.0955, I will be checking the messages as frequently as I can or shoot an email back to this address.
Please take this weekend to consider taking up a practice in self-care that will also build immunity! For example, a brisk walk outside, cooking nourishing foods, a meditation practice, or getting out in nature. Please note, social distancing is important and will make a big difference in this puzzle we are collectively trying to solve (plus social distancing means no one can see those grays anyway!)
Thank you for your continued support,
Are you searching for the perfect holiday gift?
Here at Luxe, we want to help you with your gift list this holiday season!
1. Buy a Gift Card for a loved one in any amount and get 10% off any hair products for yourself or a friend! We will have your gift card wrapped beautifully, tied with a beautiful silver bow and ready to give - no stress!
2. We also want to gift YOU this holiday season... as a big "thank you" for being our loyal guest all year long, we are offering up to $120 in services in 2020 if you prebook your appointment for your next visit! Prebook your next visit and receive $10 off during next visit! If you come every 4 weeks, that is $120 at the end of the year!
Prebooking your 2020 services guarantees your visit at your desired time and with your favorite service providers! Click for FAQ
Appointments booked cannot be altered. Must keep original appt. scheduled to receive $10 gift. Can be used for - up to $120 in savings for the year! (Up to 12 appointments) Offer valid thru Feb. 2020
3. Not sure what to get your children's teacher or bus driver? How about your house cleaning crew or your massage therapist? We have the perfect gift for you to give... and the best part - it is absolutely free for you! Give the gift of a $25.00 Luxe Gift Card to any new client who has not visited us before - absolutely free! We'll gift wrap it nice and pretty so it is ready to be given.
The best part is, if they visit us for an appointment, you get $30 towards your next service for referring them to us! That's what we like to call and win/win/WIN!
Looking for a stocking stuffer? We also have some special retail offerings happening
Buy a full sized Shampoo & Conditioner and get the travel pack FREE
Satin Pillowcases, perfect for keeping your hair and skin protected and moisturized - gift box comes with a lavender and chamomile relaxing night spray to be used before bed
Only 2 brushes left of the limited edition crystal collection!
Beach waves are easier than you think to achieve at home!
Tips for At-Home Beach Waves:
1. Use a heat protectant spray (even during blow-drying your hair) our favorite is Kenra Hot Spray
Never skip this step! Heat damage from just lazy style can damage the hair until it is cut off.
2. You don't have to section your hair, just pick up the pieces you'd like to curl. Don't worry about keeping to any pattern.
3. Grab medium sized sections (too large won't curl, too small won't give you the look you are looking for). Start the curling iron about halfway down the hair shaft.
4. Alternate the directions of your curls to make sure they don't clump together
5. Allow the curls to cool before running your fingers through it. They will last longer.
6. After your whole head is curled, shake fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
7. Finish with a hairspray! Our favorite is b confident!
Congratulations to these pretty ladies who were nominated her for our Mother's Day complimentary hair cut and hair color makeover! We love taking good care of our Moms who tend to put everyone else before themselves and making them feel and look beautiful.
We had a great night at Cerdo giving everyone Sexy Beach waves and drinking our signature cocktails strawberry caipiroskas!
From us, to you!
Be on the cutting edge of beauty, thanks to the experts at Luxe.