THE LUXE LETTERS
The Luxe Letters are beauty insights providing you with the newest trends, tips and tricks of the trade to ensure a look that lasts way past your visit!
Are you searching for the perfect holiday gift?
Here at Luxe, we want to help you with your gift list this holiday season!
1. Buy a Gift Card for a loved one in any amount and get 10% off any hair products for yourself or a friend! We will have your gift card wrapped beautifully, tied with a beautiful silver bow and ready to give - no stress!
2. We also want to gift YOU this holiday season... as a big "thank you" for being our loyal guest all year long, we are offering up to $120 in services in 2020 if you prebook your appointment for your next visit! Prebook your next visit and receive $10 off during next visit! If you come every 4 weeks, that is $120 at the end of the year!
Prebooking your 2020 services guarantees your visit at your desired time and with your favorite service providers! Click for FAQ
Appointments booked cannot be altered. Must keep original appt. scheduled to receive $10 gift. Can be used for - up to $120 in savings for the year! (Up to 12 appointments) Offer valid thru Feb. 2020
3. Not sure what to get your children's teacher or bus driver? How about your house cleaning crew or your massage therapist? We have the perfect gift for you to give... and the best part - it is absolutely free for you! Give the gift of a $25.00 Luxe Gift Card to any new client who has not visited us before - absolutely free! We'll gift wrap it nice and pretty so it is ready to be given.
The best part is, if they visit us for an appointment, you get $30 towards your next service for referring them to us! That's what we like to call and win/win/WIN!
Looking for a stocking stuffer? We also have some special retail offerings happening
Buy a full sized Shampoo & Conditioner and get the travel pack FREE
Satin Pillowcases, perfect for keeping your hair and skin protected and moisturized - gift box comes with a lavender and chamomile relaxing night spray to be used before bed
Only 2 brushes left of the limited edition crystal collection!
Beach waves are easier than you think to achieve at home!
Tips for At-Home Beach Waves:
1. Use a heat protectant spray (even during blow-drying your hair) our favorite is Kenra Hot Spray
Never skip this step! Heat damage from just lazy style can damage the hair until it is cut off.
2. You don't have to section your hair, just pick up the pieces you'd like to curl. Don't worry about keeping to any pattern.
3. Grab medium sized sections (too large won't curl, too small won't give you the look you are looking for). Start the curling iron about halfway down the hair shaft.
4. Alternate the directions of your curls to make sure they don't clump together
5. Allow the curls to cool before running your fingers through it. They will last longer.
6. After your whole head is curled, shake fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
7. Finish with a hairspray! Our favorite is b confident!
Congratulations to these pretty ladies who were nominated her for our Mother's Day complimentary hair cut and hair color makeover! We love taking good care of our Moms who tend to put everyone else before themselves and making them feel and look beautiful.
We had a great night at Cerdo giving everyone Sexy Beach waves and drinking our signature cocktails strawberry caipiroskas!
Fall and winter is when brunettes have their time to shine. The newest trend for brunettes according to Mane Addicts (hairstylists to the stars) is Caramelt a gorgeous combination of caramel, latte, and mocha colors.