THE LUXE LETTERS
The Luxe Letters are beauty insights providing you with the newest trends, tips and tricks of the trade to ensure a look that lasts way past your visit!
✨ Our waiting room is now OPEN as of June 1st ✨
When you arrive for your appointment, you can come right in and have a seat in the lounge!
We do please ask that you continue to wear your mask for the duration of your appointment until the PA state mandate is lifted on June 28th.
If you would still prefer to wait in your car, you are more than welcome to do so!
We also kindly ask that you hang out up front until your stylist is ready to seat you rather than heading back to the chair on your own (we're excited to see you too!)
We are grateful for our clients who have trusted and supported us through this past year as we continue to adapt through the ebb and flow of running a responsible business during a global pandemic!
We are so happy to have you enjoy our comfy lounge again while you wait ❤️
We understand the CDC has updated their guidelines as of 5/13/21. We please ask that clients still wear a mask during the duration of their appointment. Our team will also still be wearing masks, properly sanitizing and washing hands between clients. We will continue to do so thru May 2021 and revisit the policy when we have a bit more information.
As we work so closely with the general public, we prefer to err on the side of caution during the initial stages of this transition in these uncertain times. We simply want to keep our team and clients safe.
All of our check-in protocols will continue to be the same until further notice. Our new waiver however, will cover all visits in perpetuity which you are welcome to fill out here so you do not have to do so before every visit.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Brynne directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the booking line 267.217.3346.
Thank you for your continued trust and support!
Thank you for voting us as one of the finalists for Best Hair Color in Montco out of almost 50 salons in the County!
We are honored to be nominated for Montco Happening
Best 2021 for both Best Hair Color and Best Hair Cut
We’d love your vote!
You can click on the link in our bio to find both categories or vote for the one that speaks to you!
We appreciate and value your continued support!
Best Color: http://montco.happeningmag.com/.../2021-beauty-hair-color/
Best Cut: http://montco.happeningmag.com/happe.../2021-beauty-haircut/
We have always offered online booking services 24/7 on our online booking system. Now, we would like to offer our Concierge Booking Service where you can call or text to book an appointment.
This concierge service is a line separate from our business phone and is used strictly for booking your appointments!
Text or call 267.217.3346 to book your appointment.
Please click on our COVID tab for everything you need to know!
Hi I'm Brynne, Owner of Luxe Color Lounge!
I'm a natural curly girl and am always answering questions about how I style my hair, what products I use etc. and after my Curl Talk, I wanted to do a breakdown with some tips, tricks and photos (yes, some of these are of me just waking up and all of them are makeup free thanks to quarantine (and honestly, my usual look)).
1. This photo was taken after a full wash day! I use Ouidad's VitalCurl™+ Balancing Rinse Shampoo and Conditioner along with it's styling gel. Full details on how to properly wash arehere and how to properly style are here. If you'd like to order Ouidad products click here and email us!
2. This photo shows how I clip my hair before bed! Using small curly girl clips (below). I twist my hair in different sections going with my curl pattern and pin to the top of my head while I sleep. This keeps all my curls in place through the night and I also sleep with a silk pillow case (below).
3. When I wake up, I carefully take out my clips and this is usually what my hair first looks like - a little crazy. But, I let it settle on its own (I do not touch yet or try to adjust this will just add more frizz and disrupt my curls). I'll make coffee, do my morning routine, get dressed all with my crazy hair.
4. Finally, when it settles a bit on its own, I use the end of a comb or a pick to place my curls where I want them. At this point I may spray a tiny bit of water with a spray bottle (below) or flip my head upside down and fluff. By sleeping with the clips I get a little more volume on day 2 then on day 1, which I prefer!
5. The next day, I do the same morning routine letting my curls fall (3) and see what my curls choose to do that morning. I had a few that weren't as curly and weren't cooperating. When this happens, I'll clip a section back and out of the way and even part my hair differently. Curly hair does have a mind of its own!
6. A bit less definition on this day, but amping up the volume. I didn't do anything this day but shower in a low bun. Sometimes the humidity from the shower amps up the volume (which I look for) If you are looking to tame your volume, consider showering in a cap.
7. This day, I used the diffuser again a refresh. I showered with my hair down, got it only a little damp and then dried using the diffuser very briefly. If you're looking for more curl definition on your blowdryers "cool" setting. I use DevaCurl's Diffuser (below) because it gets super close to my root which tends to be the hardest to reach for me.
8. Post yoga hair (did yoga in a very loose pony on top of my head) let it down and clipped the side for a different style.
9. At this point, I start waking up like this instead of photo 3. This is about when I know I only have about 2 more days before another wash day.
10. Because of this, I'll rock a half up half down look. This photo 10 is before I showered...
11. And this is post-shower. I did not touch my hair, I allowed very little water to hit it, but the moisture and humidity from being in the shower gave my curls a new fullness and moisture!
12. At this point, it's time for another wash day, or I'll throw my hair up in a messy bun!
With the recent extension of the "Stay at Home" order until June 4th, we are uncertain at this time when we will be permitted to reopen our doors as we will be part of the GREEN PHASE of opening, not Yellow. We will continue to be closed until further approval from the government (and hope each of you are staying home!)
First and foremost, thank you to all who have reached out and checked in at this uncertain time, it is greatly appreciated from this small business - Please watch this video for an important message!
The clients who have had an appointment scheduled during the time of mandated closing will be our number one priority when we are back in business. Therefore, I have temporarily suspended online booking so that no new appointments may be scheduled until everything is situated.
The stylists and colorists will be adding additional days and hours to accommodate everyone's schedules and have you looking and feeling your best again. As soon as we get a clear open date from the government, we will be in contact with everyone who had an appointment scheduled individually starting in chronological order of appointments cancelled on March 16th. No appointments that are currently pre-booked for the future (post re-open) will be asked to move.
While we know and love that amazing hair has been an essential in each of your lives, as a very high touch business, it is priority that our clients and entire team stay safe! Most importantly, that they don't bring home and spread this virus to immune compromised loved ones and their communities. This is another reason why we will not be implementing "house calls."
We kindly ask that if you have any questions you please call the salon directly at 610.941.0955 rather than our team's personal phone numbers. I will be checking messages as frequently as I can and am happy to assist you. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this uncertain time as we navigate our status on a day to day basis.
From us, to you!
Be on the cutting edge of beauty, thanks to the experts at Luxe.