THE LUXE LETTERS
The Luxe Letters are beauty insights providing you with the newest trends, tips and tricks of the trade to ensure a look that lasts way past your visit!
Beach waves are easier than you think to achieve at home!
Tips for At-Home Beach Waves:
1. Use a heat protectant spray (even during blow-drying your hair) our favorite is Kenra Hot Spray
Never skip this step! Heat damage from just lazy style can damage the hair until it is cut off.
2. You don't have to section your hair, just pick up the pieces you'd like to curl. Don't worry about keeping to any pattern.
3. Grab medium sized sections (too large won't curl, too small won't give you the look you are looking for). Start the curling iron about halfway down the hair shaft.
4. Alternate the directions of your curls to make sure they don't clump together
5. Allow the curls to cool before running your fingers through it. They will last longer.
6. After your whole head is curled, shake fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
7. Finish with a hairspray! Our favorite is b confident!
Congratulations to these pretty ladies who were nominated her for our Mother's Day complimentary hair cut and hair color makeover! We love taking good care of our Moms who tend to put everyone else before themselves and making them feel and look beautiful.
We had a great night at Cerdo giving everyone Sexy Beach waves and drinking our signature cocktails strawberry caipiroskas!
Fall and winter is when brunettes have their time to shine. The newest trend for brunettes according to Mane Addicts (hairstylists to the stars) is Caramelt a gorgeous combination of caramel, latte, and mocha colors.